Hope Makers organization for women ( HMOW ) is none governmental organization based in Duhok, Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
Our work is focused to help women that are in need of protection assistance and the survivors of ISIL atrocities activity in particular.
From November 2016 till now HMoW did many activities:
1. Regular visits to camps for Psychosocial support for women survivors of ISIL.
2. Documenting more than 200 cases of ISIL survivors stories.
3. Regular visits to Orphanage children whom parents were killed by ISIL and provide medical and protection support.
4. Transport 13 patients children whom cannot be treated in Iraq to Italy to be treated.
5. We along with UNHCR nominating 60 survivors to transport them to Canada for Psychologically treatments.